- Nashville has beautiful-weather days just about year-round.
- What better way to enjoy that lovely Middle Tennessee weather than with a few rounds of golf?
- Smart Scapes LLC helps businesses and homes design and install beautiful putting greens.
- We also specialize in driving ranges and tee boxes.
- Sit back, relax, and watch you outdoor putting greens come to life.
- Call (615) 356-0139 to get started! Or fill out our contact form at the bottom of this webpage.
There’s nothing more beautiful and satisfying when we’re out getting some tee time in than a bright, fresh-looking, well-manicured putting green. But are you getting tired of constantly trying to maintain your natural grass tee box or driving range? Tired of daily upkeep tasks to ensure that the natural sods perform well and offer a superior golfing experience? This is one of those things about golf that just seems never-ending, i.e. the maintenance. Thankfully, new technology has brought us a better solution, and it comes in the form of synthetic putting greens as a replacement for traditional, natural sod putting greens.
Is Synthetic Turf the Best Solution for My Driving Range?
Enter in synthetic turf, the new, best solution for your driving range. As we all know, driving ranges take a lot of abuse in their daily use. But our synthetic turf is the perfect solution for players who want to practice their golf game every day. Synthetic turf is the best low-maintenance solution for any driving range. This artificial grass holds its green and provides a consistent, reliable, durable playing surface, three-hundred and sixty-five days a year.
Interested in artificial turf and putting green turf for your home or business? Call (615) 356-0139 today to schedule your free estimate.
Can I Use Synthetic Turf for My Tee Boxes Too?
Synthetic turf is the master bar none when it comes to the ideal putting green for tee boxes. Tee boxes sustain constant use around the clock, as every first shot is made from a tee box at the start of each new hole. But with top-line artificial putting greens, tee boxes will look brand new around the clock, no matter how much use they sustain. And what’s more, a synthetic solution for your tee boxes looks just like natural grass with its polypropylene, U.V.-protected grass blades standing tall and consistent for years of playtime. Imagine just being able to spend your time playing golf, as opposed to performing maintenance on the tee boxes.
Synthetic Turf for Indoor Golf Courses
Synthetic turf is clearly the best solution for indoor golf courses as well. No more closing the golf course when Jack Frost comes a-knocking. And for heavy use environments, year-round playability, space-restricted areas, and areas that don’t get enough sunlight, (like an indoor course), an artificial putting green is the best option by far. Our turfs provide a bright, bold green that looks just like the real thing but which withstands continuous use day in and day out.
Interested in an indoor golf course? Smart Scapes installs those too. Call our office at (615) 356-0139 to learn more, or fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Utilizing Artificial Grasses for a Backyard Putting Green
Whether its a tee box, a driving range, or a backyard putting green, artificial grasses offer the best solution with synthetic fibers and durable, base matt layers to offer years of enjoyment with almost no maintenance. Such grasses provide a natural feel to the playing surface, all while allowing for complete swings of your favorite golf club with no “grabbing” of the club head. Plus, you can still use tees just like you would on a natural grass range.
Smart Scapes LLC – Nashville’s Premier Contractor for Outdoor Putting Greens
When people ask, “Who is the best outdoor putting green contractor in Nashville?” we hope to be the name on everyone’s minds. Smart Scapes LLC and Celebrity Greens are proud to bring you the very best in synthetic turf solutions for whatever your needs may be, be it synthetic turf for a tee box, artificial grasses for a driving range, etc.
If your dream yard or putting green has to do with synthetic grasses, we’re the ones who will help you make it a reality. If you’re ready to move forward with your own synthetic solution, visit our website at landscapesnashville.com, or give us a call today at (615) 422-5263 (LAND). You can also call our estimations department at (615) 356-0139.
Questions? Check out our FAQ below.
Frequently Asked Questions About Home Putting Greens
We’re always getting questions about our synthetic turf services, from questions about tee boxes and driving ranges to specific questions about home putting greens. We’ve included some of those questions and their answers below:
- What is a Celebrity Green and Smart Scapes LLC Turf?
- There is a noticeable difference between the turfs used by Smart Scapes LLC/Celebrity Greens and other contractors’ turfs. We are committed to using the best products, so we only use turfs that have been made right here in the States. Synthetic turf made in the U.S. is held to high standards due to heavy federal, state, and local regulations. Our turf is quality tested for lead content and other metal contaminants. A synthetic home putting green installed by our team is a green that kids, pets, and adults can play on and enjoy with peace of mind.
- What is the difference between regular, synthetic turf and turf for home putting greens?
- We utilize our tough, resilient putting green turf for our home applications too. The difference is durability and longevity. Turf used for putting greens has to withstand more abuse, so it is fortified and “beefed up” to take that added strain. With our artificial grasses, we can create aesthetic backyard wonderlands that last for decades.
- Does synthetic turf come with a warranty?
- It does. Not only does the turf carry a warranty direct from the manufacturer, but a Smart Scapes LLC-installed turf is a turf backed by our own promise, a promise for a resilient product that will last for years.
- Does artificial turf drain water?
- Artificial turf does drain water. Our synthetic grasses are made of polypropylene and polyester tire cord, with drainage technology woven into the turf itself. Heavy stormwater will pass through the turf and into the ground beneath, just as nature intended.
New technology like synthetic turfing is going to come with all kinds of questions, and we are ready to answer those questions to the best of our ability. If you do have more questions, hop on over to our website at landscapesnashville.com for a one-stop portal of pictures, videos, product and service descriptions, testimonials from clients, summaries of some of our previous projects, helpful information for homeowners and business owners alike, and our convenient, online forms for requesting our free estimate service. Or you can give us a call today if you like, at (615) 422-5263 (LAND). Our estimating department’s direct line is (615) 356-0139.